My working goal is to write a series of papers related to the MJ-12 subject. I posted “MJ-12, The Counterintelligence Angle” on September 10 of this year. I have been researching my next paper since then. A long time will pass between entries if I only post my papers, so I will be writing weekly updates on what I’m up to short term. Look for something each week here.
Recent days have included:
- Beginning writing my next paper on the MJ-12 controversy of the 1980’s.
- Continuing to review newsletters from the 1980’s.
- Noted the photo of an object published by the Debrief site. (I am assuming it is a mylar balloon until proven otherwise).
- Noted a Facebook posting by Diana Pasulka.
- I continue to read Jaques Vallee’s Forbidden Science Vol. 1 (1960s).
- Made contact with a key UFO history documentary researcher.
- Made contact with a prominent person in the UFO field.
- Reading the “Counterintelligence” chapter in “Intelligence – From Secrets to Policy” by Mark M. Lowenthal.
- Continuing reading Clark’s UFO Encyclopedia (Second Edition) My ambition is read it cover to cover. So far I’ve read through about 4/5 of the first of two volumes.